Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Hidden Evil of Gang Stalking

I recently discovered an excellent web site put together by one of my fellow targeted individuals by the name of Mark Rich. You can find it here: New World War

Also see these posts:

About the Important Topics Addressed on This Blog
Bizarre Mind-Control Atrocity Exposed, Part 1
The Fugitive: From a Satanic Cult
Gang Stalked by Homicidal, Devil-Worshiping Sociopaths
Mind-Control References in My Life
The Satanic Cult That Rules the World
References to Me in the Movies


From reading the information on his web site, it's apparent to me that Mark is being targeted in a similar fashion to the way I am targeted. I experience almost all the symptoms he experiences.

From The Hidden Evil:

This website is devoted to explaining a global program of torture, murder and persecution which I call the Hidden Evil. It includes a vast network of plain-clothed citizen informants, which is used for public stalking and the use of Directed Energy Weapons on targeted individuals. All core factions of the community are involved, and everyone, from seniors to children, participates in gang stalking.

Governments have used these groups in some form since the Roman Empire. The Hidden Evil is an example of this pattern repeating itself.

The citizens' network controls the streets of your neighborhoods. The evidence suggests that this network is not just part of a sub-culture within society, but that it literally permeates all aspects of it, and is therefore, part of the mainstream. As I'll demonstrate, this has happened before. The network is the creation of supra-governmental Think Tanks, which are made up of people of tremendous wealth. These Think Tanks manipulate your government like a puppet. So, in essence, these wealthy individuals control your streets.

The citizen gang stalking portion of the program is done under the guise of keeping an eye on internal threats to state security and cleaning up neighborhoods. As I'll demonstrate, this is exactly what the informant networks in East Germany and Russia were told when they were recruited into these state-sponsored programs.

On the neighborhood level, despite claims of patriotism, the main reasons for their participation are empowerment and adventure. Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and other behavior modification tools are used as weapons during public harassment. These attacks are combined with military-grade, silent, through-the-wall Directed Energy Weapons (DEW), and advanced electronic surveillance equipment. Many targets are attacked night and day with these weapons.

I have found that this program is a symptom of a heavily corrupted society under psychopathic rule. The program, in its basic form, is part of a re-occurring historical theme, which includes psychopaths gaining control of governments and using a percentage of the population to destroy their enemies. This is done to pave the way for an overt dictatorship, and is always done under the banner of righteousness. In its current form, it is part of a political movement known as the New World Order. On this site, I'll describe what Think Tanks are behind it. From top to bottom, the Hidden Evil is about power and control.

The mainstream news media, Congress and politicians will openly deny that this exists. Organizations under the control of the financial elite will also deny it, and may be used to discredit anyone who exposes it. The media will also be used in this manner. In the future, when the authorized historians write the official history books, this part of it will be left out or whitewashed.

So this site will also serve as a record. It will be a testimony for anyone who wants to learn the truth about how the streets of the NATO nations were taken over by multinational corporations, that used federally sponsored harassment groups to gang stalk their opposition, in order to pave the way for a corporate-fascist dictatorship.


Detailed information regarding the harassment explained below will appear in an updated harassment log. As new status reports are posted, outdated ones will be appended to the log.
Friends and relatives, who have been participating in the harassment, have recently been used to stalk me out in public as well.

In addition to the stores and businesses I often visit that are participating in gang stalking, usually at least one (or more) clerks is brain tapped with a type of voice-to-skull technology that allows real-time communication between the agency orchestrating this part of the harassment and the informant. (Editor's note: Another term for this is silent sound -- that is, a type of sound that can be heard only in the head of the individual targeted with the technology. It is used to harass targets as well as to relay instructions to gang stalkers.)

I have noticed this since 2005, and have recorded specific instances of it in a harassment log which I will post. More details about this technology will appear in an upcoming article or book. Most family members and friends of targeted individuals are fitted with this technology.

This brain tapping technology is obviously intended to maximize the trauma, and presumably portray me as mentally ill if I were to explain it. Like fingerprints, each person has their own unique brain print. Presumably, each of these individuals has visited a clinic where their specific brain pattern was cataloged and attuned to a type of a remote biofeedback computer. In all likelihood, this is being done by the CIA, FBI, other federal agencies, or a private security firm with national security privileges.

I've concluded that silent sound is used as a synchronization weapon.

Other electronic harassment includes a type of attack known as Phantom Touch, where it feels as though someone is running their fingers on top of my head. There are also burning attacks and sharp, pulsed pains, frequently aimed at my ears. I've run tests, indoors and out, where I make a drastic move in the opposite direction, and the attacks have almost always stopped.

A type of acoustic projectile weapon is used on surrounding walls, ceilings and surfaces, which produces a "ping" noise. I've noticed that the intensity of these noises can be as low as something that sounds like someone flicking their finger against a wall, to as loud as something that sounds like a bat hitting wall. This happens very frequently and has occurred in almost all of the structures I've been in. It follows me wherever I go on the farm.

Popping noises frequently occur in my ears (often while trying to sleep). I have reason to believe that HAARP or a Scalar Wave technology has been used to send at least one storm to this area. My reason for this suspicion will be covered in the harassment log in more detail. This may have also been used while I was in Malden.

Involuntary limb movement also occurs. This is often used when I'm next to a solid object as a physical attack, by forcing my limb into the object. For instance, if I'm putting an item away in the cabinet my arm will move abruptly to the top shelf, banging my hand against it. This also occurs with my legs, while walking through doorways, where my knee may frequently smash into the door or doorway. These movements are completely involuntary.

I also have reason to believe at this point that my dreams are being manipulated by having degrading themes implanted. More on this technology will be covered in future status reports and articles.

I continue to study this phenomenon and record their tactics whenever possible. In future books, or articles I'll use mainstream science to describe how the military is in possession of a biofeedback computer which consists of a multitude of electronice weapons. A person's individual brain pattern is first cataloged. Then, simply, like flicking a switch, they can be hooked into this computer without their knowledge. It then works in a round-the-clock, rotational manner, using one weapon, then switching to another.

Its obvious purpose is to break the person down. This technology is definitely being used on an enormous amount of people. I have been recording specific attacks and patterns of attacks which this computer uses, and will post them in the future.

Every single person so far that has entered this farm, from guests, to friends and family of the host, to postal workers and utility workers, have all indicated that they are part of this program. This program is much more extensive than I originally thought. It would seem that their admitted target goal of recruiting one-third of the population is close to being met. Around the beginning of January 2008 I noticed an increase in certain types of attacks such as Voice-To-Skull. I am under attack night and day. Usually, every waking minute.

No comments: