Friday, June 07, 2013

The Fugitive -- From a Satanic Cult, Part 2

As I explained in an earlier post, my life is closely linked with the television series "The Fugitive," starring David Janssen, which was broadcast on ABC-TV from 1963 until 1967. See this http://brussellsprout.blogspot.com/2010/04/fugitive-from-satanic-cult.html

That post was all about the pilot episode, but there were more than 100 episodes in the series, and all of them had a connection of some sort to my life, since the Freemasons considered me a "fugitive" from their satanic cult.

According to the Encyclopedia of Freemasonry, onomatology, or the science of names, is an important part of higher Masonry. In my case, the science of names connects me to Freemasonry, satanic ritual abuse, the JFK assassination, mind control, satanism and other related topics. "The Fugitive" contained veiled references to many of these subjects.

Satanic author Stephen King wrote the introduction to "The Fugitive Recaptured," a book about the TV series. He called it "absolutely the best series done on American television."

Tuesday Weld, the Illuminati high priestess who was the subject of the Rolling Stones song "Ruby Tuesday," appeared in several episodes of The Fugitive. See this for more on Tuesday:
http://www.lifeinthemix.co.uk/the_esoteric_occult.html

I didn't know anything about the science of names and its relevance to my own life until a CIA agent tipped me off a few years ago. I then used this knowledge to piece together the clues to the mystery of my life.

Names of people, streets, towns and much more began to take on a meaning that I had never understood before. It became apparent to me that people had been planted in my life whose names would connect me to Freemasonry, satanic ritual abuse, the JFK assassination, the Franklin Credit Union scandal in Nebraska, mind control, satanism and other related topics.

This was a way for the Illuminati to reveal to me that I had been targeted by a mind-control program without coming right out and telling me. In other words, it was designed to be plausibly deniable, but at the same time, to leave no doubt in my mind what was going on and who was behind the program.

Arrogance is one of the Illuminati's hallmarks. They deliberately leave their fingerprints all over the crime scene because they know there's nothing anybody can do about it, even if they learn the truth.

Certainly it's possible that the appearance of some of these people in my life could have been coincidence, but what makes me think there's something more to it is the sheer number of "coincidences." At some point, in the face of so much evidence, it becomes impossible to attribute all these examples to coincidence, especially when there's so much other evidence of mind control in my life.

I have read the accounts of lots of mind-control victims, and I share with them many of the usual symptoms, including being targeted by gang stalking, electromagnetic harassment, slander campaigns, unexplained rude treatment, references to my ordeal in the news media, and so forth.

But the phenomenon of the science of names, which I have experienced since childhood, is unusual and possibly unique to my situation. That's why I decided to expose it on this blog. If someone else is being targeted in a similar fashion, it could alert them to the situation.

More importantly, since it points to Masonic involvement in mind control, political assassinations, satanic ritual abuse, the Franklin scandal and other related topics, it could help people wake up to the fact that Masons are deliberately running this country into the ground so they can dissolve the United States and merge it into a global fascist dictatorship known as the New World Order.

I'm going to list in this post a few examples of how my life is connected to "The Fugitive" by the science of names. In some cases, the names aren't identical, but they're close enough to get the message across.

In the 1963 episode "Fatso," an actor named Vaughn Taylor played a character named Crowley, which was a thinly veiled reference to the most infamous satanist of all, Aleister Crowley.

Here are some more name connections from that episode and some others:

FATSO (1963)

Vaughn Taylor -- Played a character named Crowley.
Pete Taylor -- Pressman at the Niles (Mich.) Daily Star when I worked there as sports editor in the 1980s.

Bill Carter -- Richard Kimble's alias in this episode.
Lonnie Carter -- One of my teammates on the Little League baseball team I played on in Niles, Mich., in 1966, 1967 and 1968.

Glenda Farrell -- Actress who played Mrs. Lambert.
Bob Farrell -- Member of the satanic cult that rules Niles, Mich., and the rest of the world. We used to hang around with the same crowd back when I had no idea I was being surrounded by cult members.

Paul Langton -- Actor who played the sheriff.
Dave Lanford -- Publisher of the Niles Daily Star when I worked there.
Scott Langford -- Copy editor at The Grand Rapids (Mich.) Press with whom I worked closely from 1985-88.

NIGHTMARE AT NORTH OAK (1963)

George Porter -- Alias used by Richard Kimble in this episode.
Don Porter -- Reporter at the South Bend (Ind.) Tribune when I worked there from 1990 to 1994.
Porter County -- In 2001, I was hired by The Times of Northwest Indiana to work as a copy editor on the Porter County edition. I knew everything there was to know about Porter County for the next year or two, which made an indelible impression on my memory.

Scott Lane -- Actor who played the sheriff's son, Larry.
Susan Lane -- My next-door neighbor when I lived in Saratoga, California, from 1970 to 1972. I got to know her pretty well because her mother hired me to tutor her in math when I was in high school and she was in junior high.

Matty -- Character played by actress Barbara Pepper.
Matty -- One of the nicknames my sisters used to call me.

Bob Watson -- Actor who played Milt Plummer.
Terry Watson -- Schoolyard bully who beat me up one day for no reason whatsoever when I was a student at Ballard Junior High School in Niles, Mich., in 1969. I never forgot his name, and I believe that was the whole point.

Ian Wolfe -- actor who played Dr. Babcock.
Carrie Wolfe -- Reporter and colleague of mine at The Daily Southtown in Tinley Park, Ill., in 2000.

GLASS TIGHTROPE (1963)

Sioux City, Iowa -- Setting for this episode.
Sioux City, Iowa -- Dave Opfermann, one of my colleagues from the Niles Daily Star, later worked for the Sioux City paper and wrote me a letter in 1989 while he was living there. That helped to keep the name of that city fresh in my mind.

ANGELS TRAVEL LONELY ROADS (1964)

The title of this episode is a thinly veiled reference to the fact that angels travel lonely roads when they break away from the satanic cult into which they're born -- an obvious reference to me.

Lane Bradford -- Played Anderson.
Ken Bradford -- South Bend Tribune editor and colleague of mine from 1990 to 1994.

Duane Toler -- Script supervisor on this episode.
Randy Toler -- Schoolmate of mine in the 1960s at Ballard Junior High in Niles, Mich. He invited me to be friends on Facebook in 2014 to refresh my memory. This episode aired on May 19, 2014, on a local TV station that has been airing reruns of "The Fugitive" for the past year or so. I hardly knew Randy Toler, so I was surprised to hear from him. But now I think I understand why he contacted me out of the blue -- The Fugitive connection!

No comments: