Thursday, May 17, 2018

They Caused Me to Have Two Serious Heart Attacks

I am not long for this world and neither are 7 billion other people.

My time here on Earth is probably going to be even shorter than everybody else
because they caused me to suffer two major heart attacks during the past week.

I can't go to the doctor because if I do, that will be the end of me.
All doctors are complicit in the conspiracy to kill off "targeted individuals."

This happened to me because I committed the "crime" of reporting the truth in the newspaper -- that the CIA killed President Kennedy and the FBI covered it up.

See these posts for more information:

Gigantic Celestial Wrecking Ball Headed Toward Earth
Bizarre Masonic Atrocity Exposed, Part 1
Mind Control References in My Life
The Fugitive: From a Satanic Cult
References to Me in the Movies

They won't even let me mow my lawn anymore. When I try to do that,
they give me heart-attack symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath,
massive headaches and lots more. I can only stand it for about
five minutes at a time, so I hired someone to do  it for me.

See this web site for more information on the microwave weapons
they use against "targeted individuals."

New World War

I'm not sure why they did this to me, maybe they wanted me to have an additional
expense in my monthly budget. It's going to cost me $100 a month for something that used to be free. 
Also, they don't like me to be outside getting exercise
and sunshine, and enjoying myself and getting a suntan.

The CIA is furious with me for refusing to move to a "safer" location,
as if any location is safe. Haha! And even if there really were such 
a  thing, what would be the point? So I could suffer some more? No thanks!

I'm not going to spend my last remaining days on Earth looking for a place to live
and then moving to a house that's surrounded by perps. It's  ridiculous.

I just want everything to be over with. Life shouldn't be all about suffering, 
it should  be joyous and meaningful. But my life is all about suffering
and I'm ready for it all to end. I never dreamed I would even live this long!

I gave up my life for my country and my fellow brothers and sisters, and they rewarded me for my efforts by subjecting me to gang stalking, a vicious and completely bogus slander campaign, torture, poisoning of my food and drinks, and a thousand other forms of harassment devised by the CIA.

For the record, I'm not a terrorist or a drug dealer or a child molester or whatever they've been telling people I am behind my back. I'm just an honest man who was doing my job as a journalist.

The idiots who did this to me are going to rot in Hell when it's all done
and then their souls will be permanently extinguished in the Lake of Fire.

I'm looking forward to that with great anticipation.

There's precious little justice to be found in this world, but there's an unlimited supply of it in the afterlife.

No comments: